Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Announcing: Mrs. Hannah Taff


Mr. & Mrs. Cody Taff
September 18, 2010
Elmwood Gardens, Palestine, TX
7:00 P.M.

Cody and I tied the knot a little less than 2 months ago and life has been bliss since. Who knew marriage was so much fun!?!

Our wedding was everything I dreamt of and more. The location of our wedding, Elmwood Gardens is absolutely the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. It is located in Palestine, Tx and is the perfect location for weddings, reunions, couples retreat (also a Bed & Breakfast), etc...



Everything went so smoothly with no hiccups. It was PERFECT! I loved getting to celebrate with all of my closest friends and family, not to mention the lovely ladies I work with at Studio B Designs.
After the wedding, all of the guest walked through the garden to the reception hall, where there was delicious food and dancing. Special thanks to our wonderful DJ, Casey Brown with CMB Music Productions.


Since the wedding, Cody and I spent a week in Mexico soaking up the sun. It was a fabulous first trip with my new husband. Also, I was able to finally move into our new house that we bought in May. Cody had been living there for the past several months and I was chomping at the bit to move in and decorate!


God has blessed us with an amazing friendship and relationship for the past 7 years and am looking forward to the amazing future He has in store for us.

-Mrs. Hannah Taff



0 comments:

Post a Comment